Friday 12 April 2013

Cute skater skirt with a grungy vibe

So I just decided to go for a bit of a different look today.
 
I actually really like how this turned out.I know some people wont like the contrast between the girly and the more grungy (top). I actually really like how it turned out. 

I will start with the accessories, I am wearing this authentic vintage bead necklace that I actually got given from my great auntie (I don't know where you can find one).

I am then wearing my new watch from urban Outfitters. I then matched this mint purse from primark to match the skirt. I have found a similar one here.

My shoes I got from H&M I think you can also get them in black (which I think would work better here) and pink.

My Jumper is from Internacionale (no longer available) I just tucked it into my skirt to give it a baggy and more relaxed look. It also shows off the waist of the skater skirt and gives more shape. 
I am wearing a simple black tights; as you can seen it is raining and cold :(
My skirt is also from H&M from the kids section years ago. I only rediscovered this a few weeks ago.
My hair is just curled with my remington curling wand.

Hope you enjoyed this post, if you did please remember to  thanks ;) 

No comments:

Post a Comment